ABOUT MASAI INTERACTIVE
Experience + Energy
Succeeding in business is a balancing act; a leader’s vision can only be achieved if there’s a collaborative effort among employees, consultants and various service providers. Masai Interactive knows how to harmoniously combine these elements and produce impressive results. Like jazz, we take different ideas, different talents, and different responsibilities, and bring them all together to make our client shine.
How do these “fusions” work? Again – it’s all about striking the right balance. At Masai Interactive we believe:
- That focusing on the FUTURE requires learning from the PAST
- That CONCEPTUAL THINKING must always consider PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
- That QUICK FIXES must give way to SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
- That it is possible to be consistently ETHICAL yet highly COMPETITIVE
- That FLEXIBILITY in the moment leads to long-lasting INTEGRITY
- That being OPEN and HONEST attracts the best intentions of others
- That being thorough in your STATED NEEDS often reveals HIDDEN NEEDS
- That the best CREATIVE proposals can only be realized through TECHNICAL savvy
- That all the TALENT in the world yields nothing without HARD WORK
Many Voices. One Mission.
Meet our multitalented, multigenerational team, ready to help you communicate, motivate and achieve results.
CEO/ Creative Director
Director, Business Development
Sr. Web Developer
Atiba de Souza
Sr. SEO Strategist
Sr. Project Manager
If your car is out of gas, do you take it to a mechanic to find out why it isn't working? You can, but that will be a costly trip. The same is true of web sites; there are many elements that go into making a site functional that have nothing to do with the web...
In our previous blog, we discussed domain names and how they point visitors to your web site. Well, the location where the domain is pointed is the web host, where the actual files reside that make your web site what it is. A web hosting company maintains a group of...
Business and organizations are like nations: dictatorship can't last forever. Now more than ever, customers have the final word about your success or failure. The worst thing a customer can do to you is simply ignore you. Stop buying your products, stop eating at your...