ABOUT MASAI INTERACTIVE
Experience + Energy
Succeeding in business is a balancing act; a leader’s vision can only be achieved if there’s a collaborative effort among employees, consultants and various service providers. Masai Interactive knows how to harmoniously combine these elements and produce impressive results. Like jazz, we take different ideas, different talents, and different responsibilities, and bring them all together to make our client shine.
How do these “fusions” work? Again – it’s all about striking the right balance. At Masai Interactive we believe:
- That focusing on the FUTURE requires learning from the PAST
- That CONCEPTUAL THINKING must always consider PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
- That QUICK FIXES must give way to SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
- That it is possible to be consistently ETHICAL yet highly COMPETITIVE
- That FLEXIBILITY in the moment leads to long-lasting INTEGRITY
- That being OPEN and HONEST attracts the best intentions of others
- That being thorough in your STATED NEEDS often reveals HIDDEN NEEDS
- That the best CREATIVE proposals can only be realized through TECHNICAL savvy
- That all the TALENT in the world yields nothing without HARD WORK
Many Voices. One Mission.
Meet our multitalented, multigenerational team, ready to help you communicate, motivate and achieve results.
CEO/ Creative Director
Director, Business Development
Sr. Web Developer
Atiba de Souza
Sr. SEO Strategist
Sr. Project Manager
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration's SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) program, a startup business should spend as much as 50% of its annual budget on advertising and marketing. This may seem like a lot, but remember, a business with no...
Too often, I've asked clients for a photo of the staff to use on a company web site or in a publication, and what I get looks like a security camera picture. If you're serious about being in business, you need to have a professional head shot (a photo of you that...
This is an interesting graphic that illustrates the impact of color on purchasing decisions. For retailers, shopping is the art of persuasion. There are many factors that influence how and what customers buy. However, a great deal is decided by visual cues, the...