ABOUT MASAI INTERACTIVE
Experience + Energy
Succeeding in business is a balancing act; a leader’s vision can only be achieved if there’s a collaborative effort among employees, consultants and various service providers. Masai Interactive knows how to harmoniously combine these elements and produce impressive results. Like jazz, we take different ideas, different talents, and different responsibilities, and bring them all together to make our client shine.
How do these “fusions” work? Again – it’s all about striking the right balance. At Masai Interactive we believe:
- That focusing on the FUTURE requires learning from the PAST
- That CONCEPTUAL THINKING must always consider PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
- That QUICK FIXES must give way to SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
- That it is possible to be consistently ETHICAL yet highly COMPETITIVE
- That FLEXIBILITY in the moment leads to long-lasting INTEGRITY
- That being OPEN and HONEST attracts the best intentions of others
- That being thorough in your STATED NEEDS often reveals HIDDEN NEEDS
- That the best CREATIVE proposals can only be realized through TECHNICAL savvy
- That all the TALENT in the world yields nothing without HARD WORK
Many Voices. One Mission.
Meet our multitalented, multigenerational team, ready to help you communicate, motivate and achieve results.
CEO/ Creative Director
Director, Business Development
Sr. Web Developer
Atiba de Souza
Sr. SEO Strategist
Sr. Project Manager
All my life, I had been "that kid who can draw," the one classmates would come to for party flyers, T-shirt designs and illustrations to use as a template to get their jeans painted. I never had a formal art class beyond the 6th grade, so my designs were...
Have you ever found a picture on the internet, downloaded, and tried enlarge it? Ever use that image in a document, and wonder why it prints out with jagged edges? Ever use that image in a brochure or sign, and have it come out looking really bad? Here's how you can...
In this article, Danny Sullivan does a great job of explaining the various elements of Search Engine Optimization. What it basically breaks down into is, Content and Links: what you have to say, and how much attention other people are paying to it. Those are things...